Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Photo: AP IMAGE A file image of Virat Kohli.
India captain Virat Kohli today made it clear that he has no problems playing the upcoming limited overs series against Sri Lanka amid speculation that he may be rested keeping in mind a long season ahead.
"Who said I am not playing? I don't know where this came from, but I have no problems in playing," Kohli's forthright answer to a query regarding team selection made it clear as to where he stood on the issue.
The Indian team will be selected on August 13. There is a possibility that senior spinners like Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja will be rested along with pacer Mohammed Shami.
"We (team management and selectors) are going to sit down on selection soon and we certainly have plans in mind and combinations that we want to speak about. So as captain, I am definitely in the thick of things and knowing what to speak to the committee about," he signed off.
- 黒羽根 is trending at 10 in Japan
- コミティア撤収 is trending at 9 in Japan
- #ボカマニ is trending at 8 in Japan
- サクラアンプルール is trending at 7 in Japan
- Whitney is trending at 6 in Japan
- 札幌記念 is trending at 4 in Japan
- #アニNEXT is trending at 3 in Japan
- 台風13号 is trending at 1 in Japan
- Timor Leste is trending at 10 in world
- Sagrada Familia is trending at 9 in world
- Dick Gregory is trending at 7 in world
- #PushAwardsKathNiels is trending at 5 in world
- #MissBrasil is trending at 4 in world
- 릴리안 is trending at 2 in world
- #نواف_العابد is trending at 1 in world
- Messiah Of Humanity is trending at 10 in India
- HISTORIC MERSAL AUDIO is trending at 9 in India
- Mohammad Jamshed is trending at 8 in India
- Be Hit Platelet Donor is trending at 7 in India
- 1st ODI is trending at 6 in India