Authors: Ecroaker.com Boosters. Pitch your Idea
Photo: AP IMAGE A file image of Virat Kohli.
India captain Virat Kohli today made it clear that he has no problems playing the upcoming limited overs series against Sri Lanka amid speculation that he may be rested keeping in mind a long season ahead.
"Who said I am not playing? I don't know where this came from, but I have no problems in playing," Kohli's forthright answer to a query regarding team selection made it clear as to where he stood on the issue.
The Indian team will be selected on August 13. There is a possibility that senior spinners like Ravichandran Ashwin and Ravindra Jadeja will be rested along with pacer Mohammed Shami.
"We (team management and selectors) are going to sit down on selection soon and we certainly have plans in mind and combinations that we want to speak about. So as captain, I am definitely in the thick of things and knowing what to speak to the committee about," he signed off.
- Palestine boosted by Asian qualifying success
- The Qualifiers in Numbers
- Kharbin looking for final consolation
- Video Vault: Faryd Mondragon talks France 1998
- Contrasting styles match-up in Asian finale
- The Week in Numbers
- SSGCL to lay 567km pipelines for gasification of 137 villages of Sindh, Balochistan
- Australia v England: Women's Ashes first Twenty20 – live!
- Is India Developing A 12,000 Kms Range Missile - SURYA?
- The Netherlands must prepare for a hard Brexit, senior MPs say
- No Contradiction In Blocking Resolution On Masood Azhar: China
- Australia’s Michael Cheika accuses England of deliberate late tackles
- Major League Rugby nears kick-off as next attempt to make US a union power
- Rafale Deal Tweaked To Aid One Man: Rahul Gandhi
- Russia, China to hold joint computer-assisted missile defense drill
- Jennifer Hudson Splits Receives Protective Order From Fiancé David Otunga
- The Crescent Movie trailer
- Josh Hutcherson's Wild Nude Scene!
- Downsizing Motion Poster
- Glass Jaw Movie