YEKATERINBURG, November 24. /TASS/. Czech Republic is interested in expansion of trade with Russia, Minister of Industry and Trade of the Czech Republic, Jiri Havlicek said on Thursday.
He arrived in Yekaterinburg as part of the delegation of the Czech President Milos Zeman.
According to the minister, now about 80% of Czech trade is focused on the markets of the European Union.
"Our goal is to diversify our foreign trade, and from this point of view, Russia is one of the main trading partners, besides the EU," he said.
"After the crisis, we see that our trade with Russia is developing very well. In comparison with the previous year, it grew by more than 30%," he added.
Havlicek noted that his visit to Russia together with Czech President Milos Zeman is aimed at maintaining ties between Russian and Czech companies.
"A good example of our cooperation is the GRS Ural company, where the Czech experience of production is applied," he added.
The Minister also stressed that the Czech Republic seeks to develop cooperation not only with Russia, but also with the markets of other countries. "It is very important that we do not focus only on one market, we need opportunities to export to other markets," he said.
In other media
- The Walt Disney Company to Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., after Spinoff of Certain Businesses, for $52.4 Billion in Stock
- Alcons Pro-Ribbons Deliver FLIX Cinema’s Platinum Quality
- Ajay Bijli of PVR Limited Receives “Exhibitor of the Year” Award at CineAsia 2017
- 4DX Forms New Partnership with Malaysia’s Golden Screen Cinemas and Signs Strategic Deal with PVR Cinemas to Launch Another Sixteen 4DX Screens in India
- Cinemark Announces Grand Opening of New 8-Screen Theatre with Luxury Lounger Recliners and XD Auditorium in Spanish Fork, Utah
- Atom Tickets Teams Up With Showcase Cinemas To Expand Digital Ticketing To Even More Screens In the Northeast
- Long Range Forecast: ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Barco receives the Technology Innovator Award at CineAsia 2017
- Thursday Night Report: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Launches to $45M Domestic; Reaches $60.8M Overseas In Two Days
- Cinemark Promotes Don Harton and Damian Wardle to Executive Vice President
- US Army may send larger deployments to Europe
- American exodus? 17,000 US defense suppliers may have left the defense sector
- As tensions ease, China keeps building on disputed islands
- New Navy secretary report criticizes service culture and top brass decisions
- The Army is testing if it wants to operate combat drones remotely
- Italian pilot school achievements may benefit American T-X trainer program
- US: Ballistic missiles fired on Saudi Arabia were provided by Iran
- Russia's naval updates threaten undersea comms network, says top British military officer
- US Army Europe is getting a new commander from 25th ID
- A road map and recipe for US-India defense ties