Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
FAISALABAD: University of Agriculture Faisalabad (UAF) has inked a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with a private organisation which will provide 20 scholarships to deserving students in Environmental Engineering, Energy System Engineering, Textile Technology and Dairy Sciences.
UAF’s failure to display results on website irk students
A spokesman of the university said that the MoU was duly inked by UAF Vice-Chancellor Dr Muhammad Iqbal Zafar and Interloop Limited Chief Executive Officer Musadaq Zulqarnain. It was agreed that Interloop will award five scholarships each year to deserving students for four years undergraduate degree programmes.
The scholarship programme will continue with addition of new students every year, including previous year scholars till the completion of their degree programmes.
Development: UAF to get new research centre under CPEC
It was agreed that every year, the UAF will invite applications from the needy students and will shortlist the applicant data based on realities, eligibility criteria. The university will forward the priority wise list of 10 most needy students for final selection by the organisation.
Dr Iqbal Zafar said the university was making all out efforts to ensure provision of quality education to students.
He said 40% students in the university were getting scholarships.
, September 21st, 2017.
- Classic Cinemas Strengthens Strategy Partnership with GDC
- CTC Re-launches with Renewed Vision to Support the Global Cinema Industry
- Maharashtra government wants to fix Ola, Uber rates and cap surge pricing: Report
- ISS astronauts relish Thanksgiving turkey dinner 400km above Earth
- Apple offices raided ahead of iPhone X launch in South Korea
- Complete collection of paintings by Kazimir Malevich opens in Moscow
- Right of Internet access is non-negotiable: Ravi Shankar Prasad
- Airtel now offers 1GB of 3G/4G daily data at Rs 198 for prepaid users: Report
- YouTube cracks down on child-exploiting channels
- Samsung to soon combine IoT Cloud with its products
- Hafiz Saeed Walks Free; Vows To Fight For 'Kashmir Cause'
- Gazprom to develop natural gas motor fuel infrastructure in Bolivia
- Fiio F9SE In-Ear Headphones Review: Triple-driver attack
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Black Ceramic and Starck Edition launched, to go on sale on November 28
- Nokia 2 with 4,100mAh battery now available in India: Here’s everything you need to know
- Deployment of American ABMs in Japan poses no threat to Russia — Japanese defense chief
- Jeff Sessions orders review of gun background check system
- Vyapam case: CBI files charge sheet against 592 accused
- Rein in private hospitals, Centre tells states
- 4-yr-old boy booked for raping classmate in Delhi