Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
The company staff cleaned Fort Qasim Bagh stadium, Gulshan market and washed roads
MULTAN: Multan Waste Management Company (MWMC) has launched grand cleanliness operation in city in connection with Independence Day ceremonies.
The company staff cleaned Fort Qasim Bagh stadium, Gulshan market and washed roads, chowks and fly-overs and removed debris with heavy machinery under the directions of Chairman and Mayor Multan Naveed-ul-Haq Arain.
Manager Operations Anwar-ul-Haq said that they were cleaning important places of the city on daily basis and urged the citizens to cooperate with company to make the city neat and clean. Later, pamphlets were distributed among people regarding cleanliness awareness drive.
, August 13th, 2017.
- Uber ready to cooperate with Russian regulator on user data leaks
- Peelable Belay paint is designed to protect surfaces from scratches and stains
- Apple offices raided ahead of iPhone X launch in South Korea
- Airtel now offers 1GB of 3G/4G daily data at Rs 198 for prepaid users: Report
- YouTube cracks down on child-exploiting channels
- Samsung to soon combine IoT Cloud with its products
- Hafiz Saeed Walks Free; Vows To Fight For 'Kashmir Cause'
- Gazprom to develop natural gas motor fuel infrastructure in Bolivia
- Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 Black Ceramic and Starck Edition launched, to go on sale on November 28
- Czech Republic wants to expand trade with Russia — minister
- Hafiz Saeed walks free; vows to fight for 'Kashmir cause'
- China Shows Interest In Talking OBOR With India
- The Government Must Part With More Details On Rafale Pricing To End The Debate
- Want Guarantee On Safety of Jadhav's Wife, Mother: India To Pakistan
- Timeline: The Numerous Escapes of India's Most Wanted Man Hafiz Saeed
- CPEC Doesn't Change China, Pakistan'S Stand On Kashmir: Chinese Foreign Ministry
- Swiss Have Succumbed To Pak Lobbying, Chinese Pressure On Baluchistan: Brahumdagh Bugti
- Over Hundred Kashmiris In PoK Sacked By Chinese Companies
- Putin has no plans to meet chief executives of Russian oil majors before OPEC+ meeting
- ACC summons former BASIC Bank Chairman Bachchu over loan fraud