Authors: TheIndianSubcontinent News Agency
LAHORE: Former Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has ruined the image of Pakistan internationally, said Pakistan Muslim League (PML) senior leader Chaudhry Parvez Elahi.
He was talking to the media on Saturday. Two persons, including an innocent boy, were crushed to death during his rally, he said.
“After his corruption charges surfaced in the Supreme Court, Nawaz is being defamed and laughed all over the world, whereas image and prestige of Pakistan has improved, different foreign ambassadors during talks with me in Islamabad termed this verdict historical.”
He said that the Sharif brothers have failed to serve the nation.
, August 13th, 2017.
- Justice League Begins Overseas Run, Claims Top Opening Day of All Time in Brazil
- ‘Coco’ Becomes Highest-Grossing Film Ever in Mexico
- Kharbin looking for final consolation
- Contrasting styles match-up in Asian finale
- China foreign minister to visit Myanmar, Bangladesh amid Rohingya crisis
- Russia and Venezuela agree debt deal
- Nicolas Leoz: Conmebol ex-chief to be extradited from Paraguay
- Govt working to equally develop all parts of country: Zubair
- SSGCL to lay 567km pipelines for gasification of 137 villages of Sindh, Balochistan
- Promotion of interfaith harmony need of hour: Shahbaz
- India using Afghan soil to carry out acts of terrorism in Pakistan: Ahsan
- FATA Reforms Implementation Committee working to resolve all matters relating to merger of FATA with KP
- CPEC to put entire region on path of rapid development: Deputy Speaker GB Assembly
- CPEC essential for investment in region: Mushahid
- Rangers arrest 20 criminals in Karachi
- Security forces arrest five terrorists in Balochistan
- 370,000 undocumented Afghan refugees registered across country
- Negative politics to be rejected by people in next year's general elections: CM
- All obstacles in Karachi Circular Railway project to be removed: Murad
- Russian ships help remove 1,100 tonnes of Syria’s chemical weapons