Last week it was Aksar 2 and this week it is time for Julie 2 to hit the screens. The Zarine Khan starrer hasn’t been any great shakes at the box office and now that Julie 2 is arriving in theatres, one just hopes that there is a better fate ahead of it.
By and large, adult dramas with elements of erotica have faded out and there isn’t much of an audience waiting for it. Except for Hate Story franchise which is still running due to interesting thriller angle in there, not many films belonging to its ilk have found favour amongst the audience. Nonetheless, each film’s comes with its own entity and it is expected that Julie 2 would have a strong enough storyline to engage the audience.Box Office Predictions – Julie 2
The film’s core strength lies in the fact that it has an experienced director at the helm of affairs. Deepak Shivdasani has been around for over 25 years and has made some exciting dramas in the past.
If he manages to replicate the high decibel quotient in Julie 2 as well, it may just manage to impress. However, before that, it would need to have some sort of platform for it which could be possible if at least 1 crore come on Friday as that’s pretty much the best case scenario for the film.
Earlier, the film was suppose to clash with Kapil Sharma’s Firangi and Sunny Leone and Arbaaz Khan’s Tera Intezaar but due to Padmavati being postponed Firangi and Tera Intezaar have now been shifted to 1st December. The film has got a solo run at the box office. The film will face competition from Vidya Balan’s Tumhari Sulu which is enjoying a decent run at the box office.
How much will the film collect? Let us know in the comment section!
- The Walt Disney Company to Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., after Spinoff of Certain Businesses, for $52.4 Billion in Stock
- Alcons Pro-Ribbons Deliver FLIX Cinema’s Platinum Quality
- Ajay Bijli of PVR Limited Receives “Exhibitor of the Year” Award at CineAsia 2017
- 4DX Forms New Partnership with Malaysia’s Golden Screen Cinemas and Signs Strategic Deal with PVR Cinemas to Launch Another Sixteen 4DX Screens in India
- Cinemark Announces Grand Opening of New 8-Screen Theatre with Luxury Lounger Recliners and XD Auditorium in Spanish Fork, Utah
- Atom Tickets Teams Up With Showcase Cinemas To Expand Digital Ticketing To Even More Screens In the Northeast
- Long Range Forecast: ‘Fifty Shades Freed’ ‘Peter Rabbit’
- Barco receives the Technology Innovator Award at CineAsia 2017
- Thursday Night Report: ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Launches to $45M Domestic; Reaches $60.8M Overseas In Two Days
- Cinemark Promotes Don Harton and Damian Wardle to Executive Vice President
- US Army may send larger deployments to Europe
- American exodus? 17,000 US defense suppliers may have left the defense sector
- As tensions ease, China keeps building on disputed islands
- New Navy secretary report criticizes service culture and top brass decisions
- The Army is testing if it wants to operate combat drones remotely
- Italian pilot school achievements may benefit American T-X trainer program
- US: Ballistic missiles fired on Saudi Arabia were provided by Iran
- Russia's naval updates threaten undersea comms network, says top British military officer
- US Army Europe is getting a new commander from 25th ID
- A road map and recipe for US-India defense ties